Container Service Included(Scheduled Service Program)
Your confidential material is securely transported in our GPS tracked trucks to our state-of-the-art facility to be shredded.
Our Off-Site Shredding Process:
- A uniformed security driver picks up your confidential materials with a locking tote container at your location.
- The locked tote container is secured on our GPS tracked locking truck.
- Materials are transported to Allshred Services' state-of-the-art facility.
- Materials are then weighed on our certified scale.
- Paper material is placed onto a conveyor, mixed with other customer’s materials and fed directly into our double-shred system.
- Material is processed through two independent shredders to create a crosscut effect.
- Shreds are baled, weighed, logged and loaded onto a GPS tracked tractor trailer which is transported directly to U.S. paper mills.
- The bales of paper shreds are pulped and recycled into new paper products.