- 1414.April.SundayNo events
- 1515.April.MondayNo events
- 1616.April.TuesdayNo events
- 1717.April.WednesdayNo events
- 1818.April.Thursday801 W. Main St., Woodville, OHhttps://www.allshredservices.com/event/fremont-federal-cu-2-2/801 W. Main St., Woodville, OH
Customer: Fremont Federal CU
Extra Truck (Y/N): N
Allshred Sales/Mngt. Rep: Steve
Drop off Specs: Free event open to Public. 5 box or bag limit per vehicle.
- 1919.April.Friday4 locations - Farm Hills, Livonia MIhttps://www.allshredservices.com/event/trinity-health-2/4 locations - Farm Hills, Livonia MI
Customer: Trinity Health
Extra Truck (Y/N): N
Allshred Sales/Mngt. Rep: Kevin
Drop off Specs: Trinity employee and internal materials only
- 2020.April.Saturday1435 Win Henchel Blvd. Lafayette, INhttps://www.allshredservices.com/event/purdue-federal-credit-union-3/1435 Win Henchel Blvd. Lafayette, IN
Customer: Purdue Federal Credit Union
Extra Truck (Y/N): 4 onsite trucks
Allshred Sales/Mngt. Rep: Aaron . Josue
Drop off Specs: 4 ONSITE trucksDowntown Zanesville Officehttps://www.allshredservices.com/event/the-community-bank-2/Downtown Zanesville Office
Customer: The Community Bank
Extra Truck (Y/N): Yes – 2 on-site trucks & 1 off-site truck
NOTES: Columbus and Maumee on site trucks
Allshred Sales/Mngt. Rep: Staci
Drop off Specs: Open to the entire community. Limit 5 bags/boxes. 9:00-noon. They would like to have Cecil back.3380 Travis Pointe Rd. Ste. E1 Ann Arbor, MI 48108https://www.allshredservices.com/event/williams-wealth-services-2/3380 Travis Pointe Rd. Ste. E1 Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Customer: Williams Wealth Services
Saturday, April 20, 2019
9:00a – 12:00p EST3380 Travis Pointe RdAnn Arbor, MI 48108
Things you should shred to protect your privacy:*
• Financial Statements
• Canceled & Blank Checks
• Paycheck Stubs
• Credit Card & Account Numbers
• Credit Information
• Personal Records
• Tax records
• Medical records
• Any items containing your social security number or signature.
Shredding is limited to 5 bags or boxes per vehicle, no electronic items will be accepted.
*Please consult with your tax and legal advisors regarding the length of time you should retain documents prior to shredding.
Williams Wealth Services LTD is an Investment Adviser registered with the State of Michigan.
Document shredding services will be performed by Allshred Services, a NAID Certified Company pursuant to arrangements made by the individuals listed herein. Please contact Allshred Services for more information regarding its services.
SHRED DAY DATES & LOCATIONSWhat is a Shred Day?
Shred Days are community events where the public can drop off personal documents to be securely shredded and destroyed.
If your organization is interested in holding a Shred Day please contact one of our Information Security Consultants at email@example.com.