At this time, we are focused on the health and well-being of our employees and our customers as it relates to the spread of the Coronavirus(COVID-19). While there is still so much unknown, we are continuing to monitor the situation in real-time and take guidance from the communications released by the CDC, our State Departments of Health and other governmental agencies. We will continue to follow their guidance and take appropriate measures as needed.
Our objective remains to safely provide information destruction service and security to our customers, while also keeping the health of everyone in mind. In order to do that, all employees have reviewed the updated health and safety policies and our customers should expect the following:
- All employees have been instructed to stay home if they are sick and are not to return until they are healthy
- All employees will wash their hands and/or use hand sanitizer if a sink is not available on the hour, every hour while on duty.
- All surface areas, including equipment, desks, countertops, keyboards, door handles, light switches, mobile phones, etc. will be wiped and cleaned with disinfectant wipes or spray at the following times- before their shift, 10am, 2pm and at the end of their shift.
- Every time a driver enters their truck or exits their truck, they will clean their dash, steering column, arm rest and door, inside and out with disinfectant spray or a wipe.
- All drivers will use gloves provided and change and dispose of after every service location or on the hour/every hour and will immediately wash their hands or use hand sanitizer if washing is not available.
- Customer signatures are not required until further notice. Drivers will ask the person for their name, write it themselves on their handheld and submit.
- Drop-offs at the Maumee facility will remain in effect.
- All drop-offs in Indianapolis, Indiana, Louisville, Kentucky, Columbus, Ohio and Kent, Ohio are suspended until further notice.
- It is also recommended to promote social distancing of 6 feet apart. Allshred security drivers will honor this to the best of their abilities.
In medical facilities and healthcare offices, our Allshred customer service team may call ahead in order to be made aware of any circumstance that would require a change of normal service. Additionally, if your office will be closed on your regularly scheduled service date, please let us know prior by contacting Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 800-227-4733.
We will continue to modify plans and implement new processes as more news unfolds, which will be communicated out to you, our customers. Thank you for your cooperation and we greatly appreciate your dedication as we work through this together.
Everyone is encouraged to monitor https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus for important updates on guidance in your day-today activities.