On-Site Document Destruction(Scheduled Witnessed Paper Shredding Program)
We bring our shredding facility to your location. Our MDS-25GT on-site shred truck can shred more than 3,000 lbs/hr. and has automatic curb-level feeding and dump-body unloading to create a totally hands-free secure shredding process.
Allshred Services On-Site Paper Shredding Process:
- An Allshred Services uniformed security officer gathers your confidential materials within our secure locking Toters.
- The locking Toters are then transported outside to our on-site shred truck in a designated location at your facility.
- A Toter is loaded onto the automatic tipper arm on the shred truck which lifts the Toter into the chute and dumps the contents into the internal shredder. Your confidential material is never seen or touched. This process can be viewed by camera on the side of the truck.
- Your now shredded material is automatically deposited into the GPS tracked locked truck.
- Once all of your materials have been properly destroyed it is transported to Allshred's state of the art facility.
- The paper material is then emptied into a pit to be baled, weighed, logged and loaded onto a GPS tracked tractor trailer which is transported directly to U.S. paper mills.
- The bales of paper shreds are pulped and recycled into new paper products.