Happy Holidays from Your Favorite Document Shredding Company
At this time, we’d like to step back and take a look at what a wonderful past year we just had. Here are some of the great things that has happened at Allshred Services in 2016.
- Expanded our presence into Kentucky with our commercial shredding office in Louisville.
- Moved our existing operation from Akron, Ohio to a larger facility in Kent, Ohio. This will allow us to more conveniently service our document shredding customers in Cleveland, Youngstown and Pittsburgh.
- Passed NAID-Certification Audits in our Maumee, Indianapolis and Columbus locations.
- Added several more straight trucks and mobile shred trucks to our fleet.
- Added a mobile hard drive shredding truck in our Indiana location.
- To accommodate the increased paper shredding business, we increased our overall staffing by 24% – as we continue to provide jobs in our local economies.
It needs to be said, however, that we wouldn’t have had such a successful 2016 without you – our trusted customers. And, as we grow, please know that we are committed to constantly improving the customer experience each and every one of you has with us – in all aspects of our business.
So … THANK YOU – our loyal customers – for everything you’ve done for us this past year and beyond – and let’s continue to look forward to the future. We are proud to be your trusted supplier of secure document shredding solutions.
About Allshred Services
Allshred Services in the premier document shredding company in the Midwest. We offer drop-off, off-site and mobile shredding throughout Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky and Pennsylvania. For a free shredding quote, please submit a request to our sales team. We will respond within minutes!