Allshred Lockbox Program
All Material, All Secured, All About Savings... Allshred!
Allshred Lockbox Program Process
- All paper material that is thrown away is placed into containers throughout the bank branch. All bathroom and lunchroom waste is emptied into black bags.
- Black bags are placed in the outside container each night. Cardboard boxes can also be placed in the container after being flattened.
- After bags are placed in the outside container, the container is locked.
- Outside containers are inconspicuous.
- Each container has a High Security Hidden Shackle lock and a heavy rubber flap to protect against snow and ice.
- A driver arrives on a pre-arranged schedule/date to pick up the bags from the outside container and to switch out the containers inside the branch.
- The driver removes all material from the container, counts the bags, places them in our locked truck, and locks the outside container before leaving.
- The material is brought back to our plant for processing and destruction.
- All paper is shredded twice.
- The shredded paper is baled and shipped to a paper mill where it is recycled into new paper products.
- Black bags are shredded in a separate shredder.
- Nothing leaves our plant until it’s destroyed.
AL’s Unique Program Benefits
When you trust the experienced professionals at Allshred Services for your paper shredding services, you can be sure that your confidential documents are safe and secure. Your material will enter our secure shredding plant in our secure trucks and nothing leaves our plant until it is completely destroyed beyond all readability.
Allshred Services gives you the highest quality service you should demand, as well as the peace of mind you should expect. Give us a call today and let us know how we can help you with your document destruction needs.
Contact us at 800-2-B SHRED or email us at email@example.com